(1) Those desiring to receive the Holy Mysteries at Divine Liturgy must make an appointment and must recite the Prayers of Preparation for Holy Communion prior to arriving at the Church.
(2) Please check the current COVID-19 protocols in the announcements section.
UPON ARRIVAL AT THE CHURCH [AND ASSMCA] PREMISES
(3) Drive carefully upon entering the ASSMCA complex.
(4) If the Church is filled to capacity, stand in the narthex (entrance) or under the canopy—and listen to the Church Services.
(5) Avoid conversation—and focus on the Church Services. The quantity of words that proceed from your mouth reveals the condition of your heart—that is, your spiritual condition—for He that shuts his lips is a man of understanding [Proverbs 17:28], but a fool multiplies words [Ecclesiastes 10:14].
(6) The Holy Mysteries will be communicated via an individual Lavítha [or Lzhítza].
(7) Wandering beyond the Church perimeter is PROHIBITED.
(8) No one will be allowed to enter the sacristy via the Church for any reason.
ENTERING AND STANDING IN CHURCH
(9) Only the main door of the Church will be open for use by the faithful.
(10) Every person who enters the Church will perform the customary bows and prostrations.
(11) Every person who enters the Church will bow to the Holy Icons—but will not kiss, touch, or embrace the Icons.
(12) Every person who enters the Church will bow to the clergy—but will not approach the clergy for a blessing [or otherwise, kiss the hands of the clergy].
(13) Every person who enters the Church may light candles and leave a donation.
(14) No one will approach or enter the altar.
(15) No one will approach the Chanter’s stand.
AFTER LEAVING CHURCH
(16) Communicants will perform the ablutions [and consume antidora] before leaving the Temple.
(17) After service snacks and drink (if available) are to be consumed quickly on the Church property.
(18) Drive carefully upon leaving the ASSMCA complex.
(19) Communicants will return to their homes and recite the Prayers of Thanksgiving After Holy Communion.