- St. Spyridon Russian Orthodox Church In Union with Old Rome is located in the Divino Niño Chapel of the former Antiguo Leprocomio Insular in the town of Trujillo Alto, Puerto Rico.
- Built in 1930, the chapel still preserves the original architecture.
- It shares the premises with the ASSMCA facilities and the Aires del Manantial senior residences.
How to get here
If you use Google maps, here are the coordinates: 18°21'42.9"N 66°01'42.6"W.
The chapel is located within a gated government complex. GPS will work until the intersection of Roads 199 and 845. (see see map)
Once you reach that spot, follow this:
- Continue on Road 845 going South (towards Carraízo)
- Immediately look for the sign to your left that reads: Centro de Servicios Integrados de Recuperación. (see photo)
- Pull in to the security gate to your left
- Identify yourself, then take unnamed road around the complex (unless instructed to take middle road) until you reach the chapel.
COVID-19 NOTICE: Visitors observing state and local safety measures (wear face masks, keep physical distance, sanitize hands) are welcomed to enter.